Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links. These are here for two reasons: 1) We strongly recommend the tool, and 2) We need funds to maintain the site and keep it working for all the people that enjoy it. That being said, do the due diligence on anything you’re thinking of signing up for.
A business without a website immediately raises suspicions about its legitimacy. Here are the reasons why we recommend BlueHost:
- Disk Space: Disk space is the capacity or the amount of storage for your files, images, videos and emails. Bluehost offers unlimited disk space with their shared web hosting plans.
- Addon Domains: Add-on domain names refer to the number of extra websites you are allowed to host. Bluehost offers unlimited addon websites, while GoDaddy only allows for one website to be hosted.
- Automated Backups: As we’re sure you already know, backing up files and databases is hugely important, and having it automatically done for you ensures that backups are performed on a regular basis, without your having to remember to do it. Bluehost includes automated weekly backups in their plans at no extra charge.
- Databases: A database is where all of the data is organized and stored on your disk. A minimum of one database per website is needed, but if you have or want more than one website you’ll need more. In other words, having unlimited databases allows you to manage multiple sites.
- Page Load Time: In our tests, BlueHost loaded pages faster than GoDaddy.
- Money Back Guarantee: Bluehost offers a 30-day money back full refund guarantee on all plans and a pro-rated refund after the first month. Doesn’t get better than that